SR - call for newsletter info

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Mon Jun 29 15:27:47 PDT 1998

Duncan here. Gilli I don't think that is the point. We are
looking to set up a Regional thing that is separate yet
within. The big questions right now are periodicity (I love
that word) and what actual info the newsletter will contain.
Also, if it is a separate item then draws attention to itself
and allow folks to see what we are doing. Right out in the
open in front of everybody. ;-)

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

	Gilli said:
> There seems to be some concern about who will be doing the printing of
> the
> newsletter.  My suggestion is send a copy to each of the regions
> chroniclers
> at whatever interval is agreed upon and let them include it with their
> regular news letter.  The distribution system is already there.
	(snipped for brevity)