SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:30:24 PDT 1998

>So why don't we have that tourney at the other site?  Is there time to
ask
>Bjornsborg if it's possible?  What do you think, Kaz... high personna
>mini-tourney followed by swimmin in the cool water?

Sir Dieterich,

I am not opposed at all to anything we can get to happen in Ffynnon Gath
happening, but I must say that a Tourney at a park in the middle of San
Marcos would be sort of odd.  We usually gather an audience of mundanes,
wich is great for informal fighter practices, but makes for an odd
Tourney setting.  I would love to see a Regional Fighter Practice here,
in Ffynnon Gath, but that site just really isn't appropriate for a
Tourney of any formality.

Anton, esq,
Ffynnon Gath