SR - Re: Bjornsburg Meeting - Principality Discussionm (Long)

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Jun 2 18:26:33 PDT 1998

Heilsa Duncan...

Kief here...typing from HE Lorraine's account.

You wrote:

(Note: Body of extended message has been deleted...)

>Hello Your excellency! Yes I have heard the news as well. Consider this
>- both locations are just as important. Two of the proposals deal with
>the amalgamation of Southern and Western Regions. I believe Gothic Wars
>was a joint concensus between Sir Kief and Ld Richard of Fairbourne.
>That is at echelons above me on the decision chain. Hopefully, they are
>reading this and will comment. What about it guys????

I'm sorry to say that I was not part of the decision making process on where
the next meeting was to be held. The decision is a tough one...support an
intra-regional event or go to an inter-region/inter-kingdom event. I would
guess that the choice is one of perspective. Wherever the meeting is I will
strive to attend. Given the fact that the Shadowlands is 55 miles away and
Gothic War several hundred and I will be newly returned from Pennsic... I would
opt for Shadowlands...

>Duncan MacConacher

Waes Thu Hael kinsman...

Sir Kief