SR - Re: Bjornsburg Meeting - Principality Discussionm (Long)

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Jun 2 17:38:48 PDT 1998

Kevin Varner wrote:

> I fully agree with Ivar and Lionardo that we need to talk about it.
> There was concern after the FG meeting that attendance at the meeting
> will begin to drop because people have had their say and will now
> communicate via letter or proxy.

You can be absolutely sure of this.  If the Gothic War meeting is
designed to introduce the same topics that were discussed last weekend,
I can guarantee that I'm not going to sit through it.  Which, of course,
will make some people think that others really aren't really interested,
which isn't the case.  If new items were going to be brought up, I might
last an hour or so.

At our populus meeting last night, Rognvaldr brought up one interesting
reason for forming a principality with the idea of forming a new
kingdom.  It's his opinion that this place is getting too darn large for
people to administer on a volunteer basis.  I'm interested in hearing
what other people think about this.

Isobel