SR - Principality Preps Task Group

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 5 13:36:31 PDT 1998

Dennis and Dory Grace said something that sounded like:
> So, for Mistress Meadhbh or Timo (or anyone else who wants to take up these
> questions):  why *should* the proposed task group include appointees from
> each involved barony and shire?

I'm not then, but I'm more than willing to give my opinion. (Here we go
again.)

> I mean, since the group will have no
> actual decision-making powers, what would representation accomplish?

The sense of being incldued and not forced into the decisions and/or
principality. When a group is included, they will not feel that it is
something being shoved down their throat. This is part of why the West
feels that it should be an equal partner. Why would we do that to
anyone?

The group can of course decline to send someone if they are unable to
find a volunteer or feel that someone in another group can more than
satisfy their voice.

It's about feeling wanted.

*runs around touching everyone*

Ciao,