SR - Principality Preps Task Group

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 5 13:24:53 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Mistress Meadhbh says:

>My statement had nothing to do with the size of the committee. You can
have one
>representative from each group. All I want to see is that person represent
the group
>NOT their personal interests no matter what it is. This does not
necessarily mean the
>committee member has voting power.

I know Aquilanne has sent a few messages offering clarification of what she
sees as the duties and responsibilities of the proposed principality task
group, but I think we need to hear some clarification from the other end of
this discussion.  I mean, hey, maybe we're missing something.

So, for Mistress Meadhbh or Timo (or anyone else who wants to take up these
questions):  why *should* the proposed task group include appointees from
each involved barony and shire?  I mean, since the group will have no
actual decision-making powers, what would representation accomplish?  Can
you describe a theoretical situation in which a shire or barony might
somehow miss out or lose something for *not* having a rep in the task group?

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace