SR - Herveus's Principality Don'ts

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Jun 5 21:45:04 PDT 1998

Heilsa all Folk...Good and True...

Kief here scribbling madly from HE Lorraine's account...

My right and good Brother typed:

>Thank you Daniel, and thank you Herveus.

*paragraphs deleted*

>I think this point is most excellent one to remember.  Most of the
>discussion has been about administrative structures, though nothing
>like that described in Atlantia.  I think we need to start planning
>those regional events, whether official events like a Southern
>Regional Warlord, etc, or unofficial gatherings, like Bryn Gwlad's
>recent tiny tourney.  I think either could work very well at helping
>us create a regional identity.

OK folks...here it is... The time has passed for idle chatter (putting on Nomex
(tm) now...!) PUT YOUR "MONEY" WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS...! No more talk about a
Regional Identity... If you want this thing to work...then go out and DO IT...!

Set the example with your deeds and travel to the "Region's" events. Work
toward the "Region's" Warband... Attend all the "local" fighter practices you
can...in groups _other_ than your own...!

The end result after the passing of the next 18 to 24 months will be up to
YOU...!

(Should you accept this mission............)

>Conor

By-the-by... This missive is directed to ALL those folk that are interested in
forming a Principality...not at my good Brother Connor... My reply just
happened to be attached to his missive....

Kief...

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. (Still wearing the Nomex (tm) suit...) While I am tending toward
supporting a Principality in Ansteorra...I am firmly against said Principality
becoming a separate Kingdom....ever... There is no better way, IMO, to turn a
large portion of possible Principality support _against_ the idea than by
confirming the fears of the Kingdom being split apart... So, if you want a new
Kingdom to play in....MOVE some where else...

Kief