SR - Kief's Principality Do's

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 6 19:55:59 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Sir Kief says:

>OK folks...here it is... The time has passed for idle chatter (putting on
Nomex
>(tm) now...!) PUT YOUR "MONEY" WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS...! No more talk about a
>Regional Identity... If you want this thing to work...then go out and DO
IT...!

>Set the example with your deeds and travel to the "Region's" events. Work
>toward the "Region's" Warband... Attend all the "local" fighter practices you
>can...in groups _other_ than your own...!

Now you're talkin'!  Tempio's fighter practice is tomorrow (Sunday) at
around 1 o'clock.  I'll see you all there.  In addition, it might be a good
idea to post the time and place for fighter practice for each barony/shire.
 Here:  I'll start--

Bryn Gwlad hosts fighter practice and a general populace get together every
Tuesday night at 7:30.  From I-35, take Airport Blvd east to Wilshire (the
first right past the Capps van rental--if you pass the Blondie Pharr Park
sign, you').  We're one block off of Airport Blvd in the open-sided tennis
courts.

I also hold a supplementary fighter practice on Thursday nights in the same
location.

Let's hear from the rest of the groups (yeah, I know, some of them are on
websites, but some of the folks on this list don't have browsers).

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace