SR - Principality Preps Task Group

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Jun 8 12:55:36 PDT 1998

Conor wrote:
> Meadhbh said
>> bringing them to the group for comment before going to
>> the populace.
> This starts to sound like the Task force would be making decisions,
> which is something many of want to avoid.

Not necessarily.  I adduce the example of heraldic commentary.
A proposal is shown to various people and groups, and each gives
whatever input they like.  Now, in the heraldic case,
there IS a decision being made ... but it's not by the
commenters.  I think that the Southern Cabal Alliance
could be valuable simply as a "sanity check" / oversight
(in both senses of the word) resource.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;