SR - Principality Preps Task Group

Carey carey at shield.com
Mon Jun 8 21:50:46 PDT 1998

Lee Cavett wrote:

> Dennis and Dory Grace wrote:
> (snip)
> > Okay.  I really have no *problem* with folks from every group volunteering
> > to help--if they volunteer.  So far, however, that hasn't happened.
> > Lionardo, Kazimir, Timo, Kief, Aquilanne, Duncan, Tivar, Aethelyan, Daniel,
> > Corwin, and AElfwyn are the volunteers I've seen thus far (let me know if
> > I've missed anyone).

snip	..... add Connor mac Clure (aka Key Connor) to that list, I'll do
my part!!what and where (within 50 of austin)..I have a company to run
but, I say when I work.

--
	Key Connor
In Service to A Dream

honor	is what a man gives himself and no man can take
kingdom  is where you give your loyalty
barony   is where you and your closest friends play
self    is to rember that we will never come this way
        again and to make the most of this life, so
        smell the roses and kiss a ladies hand.