SR - The Bonwicke/Shadowlands dilemma

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 9 21:34:15 PDT 1998

----------
Ritter Dieterich wrote:
> > I don't wanna make decisions at my tea.  I wanna drink tea and pass around a
> > copy of the web page.

So don't!  Have tea, and talk about the things that interest you!  Merely passing
around a copy of the web page sounds rather dull.  Wouldn't it be a more
stimulating conversation if everyone was on the same topic(s)?

>>  I'll be
> > buying the tea, sugar, sweet-and-low, lemons, and ice with my own money so I
> > won't use up all our regional funds;)  I'm going to print the web page on my
> > own paper with my own ink so as not to bankrupt us.  I'll even ask the
> > autocrat of the event and the Baron and Baroness if it's okay with them.  So
> > can I?

You lost my sympathies here....this sounds like a petulant child, not the adult we
know you are.  If you don't want to delve into the principality issues on a formal
basis at your tea, don't bring it up!  There are plenty of other things to discuss in
the SCA in general without broaching that particular one if you are so inclined.

> > Any other questions or comments?  To have tea, or not to have tea... that is
> > the question.

Have tea!  Have fun!  Have plenty of ice!!
Baroness Caterina