SR - Principality????

HseTrinity at aol.com HseTrinity at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 21:00:28 PDT 1998

> I do not believe that anyone has given a good answer to Gilli's
>  question.  I'm sorry Dieter but not one of those reasons you gave was
>  worth breaking up our great KINGDOM.  Adversity makes all of us
>  stronger.  If everyone thought exactly the same way, we would not be the
>  great people and KINGDOM that we have become.

Dieterich here, writing from Baroness Suzannes account...

Wow... that's odd... once again, someone has come up with the idea that the
principality idea will break up the kingdom.  Where do you get this out of
that text??  The last time I checked- you may correct me if I'm wrong here-
aren't Princes in fealty to Kings?  Further, aren't principalities PART of a
kingdom?  I thought we had re-hashed this to the ends of the earth on this
list... evidence The Mists... evidence Cynagua... evidence the Principality of
the Sun.

I might ask you this... can you find a resident of these groups that feel they
are *less* a member of their respective kingdoms because of their involvement
with their principality?

Sir Jason, the thought that we in the Southern Region (or south and west... or
whatever) may form a principality will certainly trigger some peoples
insecurities that we'll rush off and form a kingdom sometime late next
thursday... but the fact is, that even if the majority of us *wanted* that it
couldn't happen for _years_ in the quickest instance.  And frankly, (personal
opinion here) I think the likelihood that we'll all get on that wagon anytime
soon is terribly unlikely... perhaps absurd might even be a better descriptor.

But don't take my word for it... come to one of our meetings and see for
yourself.

Ritter Dieterich

ps welcome to the Southern Regional list!