SR - A Question Concern

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Tue Jun 23 18:01:39 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart wrote:

> Excitment about a inanimate object is a pure mind set.  If you held in your
> hand the winning ticket to a 38 million dollar lotto, I bet you'd be
> excited!!  So does that mean since you aren't excited about the way we are,
> we're a loser??

M'lord, I answered the lady civilly and with respect for her feelings,
trying not to inject inflammatory language.  Your response to me strikes
me as uncivil as it injects a judgmental tone I neither used nor
implied.  I respect anyone's feelings that there should not be a change,
but I should think that respect should be reciprocated, and that
discussion on the matter should not degenerate into inflammatory
language, for then there is strife regardless of whether the southern
region stays a region or becomes a principality.

AElfwyn