SR - Fw: Lack of Comunication

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Wed Jun 24 07:41:45 PDT 1998

Easy Timo.....you are opening a can of worms.  We were at the Southern Regional
Fighter Practice and never heard a word about the Principality issue. (We did hear
complaining that we were not in garb in 104 degree heat)  I have said it many many
times...we live 1 hour from the nearest group.  We have contacted Tempio several
times and have never been made to feel welcome there.  So we do not play within a
group.  This does not mean we choose to not be involved.  We are paid members.  We
get the Blackstar.  I simple section in the notes in challenges could have been
posted and I would have seen it.  I have been the Seneschal for Shadowlands before
and a simple phone call from their group would have sufficed.  They get my
membership in their count....I know I am on their list.    Meghann MacGuire