SR - A Question Concern

Lee nleemcp at swbell.net
Wed Jun 24 20:32:35 PDT 1998

Casey&Coni wrote:

> Jan wrote:
> >Johann!   This sounds like you are questioning the Honor of the Belted
> >Circle.  Boundaries have nothing to do with that Honor.  How about
> >giving a little more thought to your queries.
> >HLady Janais L'orfevre   Ffynnon Gath
>
> He's not questioning our honor, dear lady... he simply knows that there are
> at least two knights from outside our region listening in right now... Sir
> Jason and Sir Galen.  There may be more but these I know for certain.
>
> So Sir Jason, Graf Galen... lend these people your full mind... Should the
> Southern region become a principality will you, who do not live in it's
> boundries, still give the same consideration to candidates here?

All candidates will recieve equal consideration no matter where they live.  A candidate
is a candidate no matter where they live in Ansteorra.  We are looking at their knightly
qualities not thier address.

> Will you
> still view the knights who live here with the honor and respect you do now?

All knights treat each other with honor and respect.  We are a "brotherhood" that
crosses all SCA boundries.  This will never change.

You were right it was a canned question.

Thank you for your time

Sir Jason