SR - A Question Concern

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 25 06:24:04 PDT 1998

Casey&Coni wrote:

<snip>

> So Sir Jason, Graf Galen... lend these people your full mind... Should the
> Southern region become a principality will you, who do not live in it's
> boundries, still give the same consideration to candidates here?  Will you
> still view the knights who live here with the honor and respect you do now?
>
> So it's a canned question...[shrugs]... some things need to be heard.
>
> Ritter Dieterich

For myself I say...of Course!  A principality would still be a part of
Ansteorra, so the candidates from that region would still be citizens of
that knigdom.  I am a knight of that kingdom, and my opinion of those
candidates will be asked.  I am not a cizen of the Barony of Elfsea, or
Namron, or Bryn Gwlad, but I still fight with those knights, and still
study those candidates.  A principality will be no different to me.

Graf Galen K.

--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com