SR - Thought Police

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 25 05:09:28 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart said something that sounded like:
> I thought that the reason for such forums as this was to bring differant
> points of view to the table.  I'm sure that the intent of the provider.
> But now, if you are not of the same mind, you get talked down to,
> belittled and called names(not by every one, but enough).

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

Folks, we have to remember that although some of us have been over and
over and over and over (okay, you get the idea) this, there will be more
people every day that have not heard it at all yet. We need to be kind,
gentle and patient to our friends in the Southern Region. Without these
attributes or these friends, we are not ready to move onward.

I will try to pay closer attention to the posts and politely chastise
those people who are being impatient, demeaning, etc. I can not do
anything about stuff done in private.

> If this is a for principality only, yet me know.

It absolutely is not. It is for the Region. I would like to see this
list help build the region into something more cohesive. *If* it helps
build the Southern Region that *someday* can become a P'word, then great.
I'm happy to just have a forum where we friends in the Southern Region
can have a place to discuss things of interest to *us*.

Ciao,