SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jun 25 19:40:32 PDT 1998

I agree with you about most of us being good folks.  However, my personal
experience with some of our"good folk" is a kind to my relationships with
rattlesnakes..respect them bu don't turn your back.  Enough on that.

I have to disagree with you on keeping it to yourself.  You and your Lady
are well respected (by others and me too) leaders in the Kingdom.  I don't
know if you were in the military, but they say lead by example.  I will
still have my opinins and they may or may not differ.  I think you should
speak your mind on the matter, if for no other reason than I like to hear
you talk.

If they would have just said "hey, lets form a principality because it
sounds like a neat thing to do and we want to."  I'd said cool.  But all
thoses BS reasons that are as useful as a screen door on a submarine just
shot it dead in the ass.

Gilli