SR - Ps can't be fun!?! (was A Question Concerning Principality)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 26 07:33:51 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart said something that sounded like:
> It concerns me greatly that you got this message.  Did Pendaran give it to
> you?  I made sure that it was to author.  Did every one get it.

Yes we did. It was sent to the Southern list and not to Pendaran.

> If anybody else gets this message please let me know.  I'm sending it to
> author.  I'm stil an FNG with this thing.

We got it. I'm curious by what you mean by sending it to author. The
list's reply address is back to the list. You need to send it to the
>From line in the message, assuming that your software is smart enough to
display it and not try to hide it from you.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."