SR - Ps can't be fun!?! (was A Question Concerning Principality)

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jun 26 07:45:39 PDT 1998

My apologizes to one and all.  My computer has a thing for responding to
author of responing to all.  I wrongly thought it would sort it out, put I
guess as far as it's concerned the list is the author.  I don't know what to
do about that other tahn don't respon unless they give their email address.
Help, help!  Any ideas.  I'm a FNG  with this thing.  It doesn't shoot
arrows and makes a losey leather punch.

Sorry
Gilli