FW: SR - principality borders

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Mar 18 16:10:11 PST 1998

Been listening in on this thread and noticed a few inconsistencies.

Constance has written:

>Has the BOD changed its policy so that they are now open to creating
>more Kingdoms?  If so, there's some reason to Principalities.

There seems to be a recurring idea that the B.o.D. is against new groups...
the invalidity of this has already been pointed out.

>Last I'd heard, the BOD wasn't prepared to allow any more Kingdoms, no
>matter how many Principalities proliferate.

See statement above.

>If we can't eventually
>split, each Principality adds six more events a year to the calendar -
>minimum!

This is not necessarily so.  To wit, the Principality of the Mists has their
coronettings the day after the tourney thus halving the number of necessary
events.  This does put some little strain on the participants to be sure to
be ready in the eventuality that they win, but I feel it is really a
terrific idea and something worthy of our consideration.

Dieterich