SR - RE: RE: BG - Silent Auction for Sir Ricardo

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Fri Mar 20 11:13:17 PST 1998

For someone who can't find her Black Star, when is Crown?  And if I
think of
anything to donate, I'll have to mail it to someone.  Who can I mail
it to and
what address.

Mistress Edwina, still Ansteorran at heart but living in Meridies

Hello Edwina!

Anyone who wishes to make a donation to Mistress Aislinn, Ricardo's
widow, can mail them to the following address:

	Carol Sisk
	512 Eberhart
	Apt. #1301
	Austin, TX 78745

Donations would be very appreciated as Aislin is facing some very
steep medical bills as a result of Ricardo's illnesses prior to his
passing.

-Pendaran