SR - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:53:26 PST 1998

/Casey&Coni said something that sounded like:
/> Baron Theodoric and myself will be presenting the small proposal.  There has
/> been only one volunteer to present the larger one... Pug.  If you're up to
/> it, we need somebody to do it.  It might be a good idea to get with some of
/> the folks in Bjornsborg on this one as they seem to have the strongest
/> feelings about asking the West to go halvsies with us on this.  To be really
/> convincing, some representation from our western friends would seem
/> compulsory.  Are you up to it, Pug??
/
/Before I volunteer for certain, how "small" are you talking in your
/proposal? This may be a simple matter of perspective.
/
/Ciao,

The people of the Western Region are fiercely independant and I think that
they need to be queried BEFORE any presentation on their behalf is made.
(Else they might feel that they are being pushed into something...
remember how we felt a couple of years back when we felt the P thing
was being pushed from on high!!!!!) It would not be a problem though,
I think, to suggest asking them. (I think that you are right that
an effective push to include some western groups would require the
presence of members who live there)

Dietrich, did you copy your reminder to the Ansteorran and Western Lists
to make sure that all who were interested would be informed. Not all
interested parties are on the Southen List...

Lorraine