SR - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:33:17 PST 1998

I would like to make sure we understand what this would change
in the paperwork and responsibility load of regional officers.
Chronicler would go from just administrative to administrative and publishing.
Herald would need to keep an OP, and possibly handle submissions as well
as administrate.
Treasurer will go from administrative to responsible for Principality accounts
and budgeting as well.
We will need to make a choice on whether to maintain just
Ansteorran Rules of participation or to further delineate them.
We would have to do the same with the Law.

These are the few things I could think of off the top of my head.
I'm sure there are much more.

Oh Yeah -- Currently most Regional officers have the ability to "hire"
locals but have to get permission to "fire" locals.
The P officers would have to have both full hire and fire capabilities.

Lorraine