SR - principality borders

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 18 20:18:46 PST 1998

Mirrim asked:
>What are your ideal borders for a principality in Ansteorra?

Weelll, at this point, since we as the Southern Region are discussing a
principality, I think we should start off with the assumption that we're
mainly talking about the Southern Region. I kind of like the idea of
including the Western Region if they're inclined to join us, largely
because I think they'd benefit from being part of a principality and also
because they remind me somewhat of Artemisia.  ;->

Geographically, a principality composed of Southern and Coastal would be a
"cleaner" area, but some folk seem to not want to include Stargate. I think
that's a bit of a shame, seeing as they're so close to us, but I guess
every region has it's own way of playing. I also think it might be
interesting to put together a principality that had a border that lay
between Elfsea and Steppes. I think that could be a hoot, though I don't
imagine it would be real practical (though, all things being relative, just
how practical is wearing houpellandes in 98 degree weather? ;->).

So, how's that for an inequivocal vascilation of opinion?  ;->

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu