SR - Memories of Ricardo

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Mar 17 11:14:20 PST 1998

Greetings All,

Following Ricardo's funeral today, Jehanne and I got the notion to
collect some remembrances and stories of Ricardo and include them in
the next edition of the It Cometh in the Mail. I know that many of you
have some story about Ricardo, be it watching him in battle, having
him preach war, taking a bunch of light fighters to Bordermarch Melees
and teaching them to fight with spears (and mopping up the opposition
with those light fighters) or what have you. I know that there are
many stories out there and Jehanne and I would like to share them with
everybody.

So please, if you have some stories about something that Ricardo did,
write them up and email them to me. I'll send them along to Dameris,
our Chronicler so they can be included in the news letter.

Thanks very much,
Pendaran