SR - A Question Concern

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Mon Mar 23 21:13:33 PST 1998

Proxies, anyone can write.  I did not say I was NOT INFORMED.
These meetings will not accomplish anything.  I bet that all 11 proxies
were voted already at Tempios event.
so it means nothing.
I do have a problem voting by proxy.
>> The only official ballot is the last one, mailed from the Kingdom
Seneschal
Lord Talon of Blackoak

you wrote:

Why do you say proxies are a joke? You wail about not being informed, but
everyone may use a proxy, so that should be to the advantage of those not
able to attend the meetings.

So your saying proxies should be banned?  Or do you have a problem with the
people voting by proxy?

>Lets Send in SIGNED letters to the Crown or someone. That counts..  All
>this voting does not stand up in Court.
>For the ones who don't care. Cool I respect that.  THE BOD has the last
say
>in this matter anyway.
>
>Lord Talon of Blackoak

We poll now on Borders, names, heraldry, etc, etc, etc. All that does is
get
everyone's opinion.

The only official ballot is the last one, mailed from the Kingdom Seneschal

Timo