SR - A Question Concern

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Mon Mar 23 20:47:42 PST 1998

You still have not got all of the Kingdom numbers....For or Against.
If you will look.  You will see people voting at both events. That does not
reflect the real deal..

The numbers listed  are a very small portion of even those who attended the
you wrote:

>events which the polls were taken.

Sorry to be blunt, but no way.  I was at both meetings and the first ( the
Tempio event) had about 70% of the total populace at the event, at the
meeting. Here's the results...
                    Tempio event
                    April 4th, 1998
79 people attended the meeting, including the mediators who did not vote

  52 yes                   "Do you favor a Principality?"
  4 no
  11 don't care

At the Fynnon Gath event, the total turnout for the meeting was even
higher,
maybe 95% of the people there. In fact, many people left after the meeting,
because that was the main reason they attended.

Ffynnon Gath event
                 May 30th, 1998
    83 people attended, including Don Tivar

  36 plus 11 proxy yes  " Do you favour a Principality"
  7 no
  16 don't care

So your telling me that NO ONE from Middleford was at either event?????

<<>> yes, there were someone from Middleford was at both events.
11 proxies thats a joke. :  Lets do a vote.  now!

Lets Send in SIGNED letters to the Crown or someone. That counts..  All
this voting does not stand up in Court.
For the ones who don't care. Cool I respect that.  THE BOD has the last say
in this matter anyway.

Lord Talon of Blackoak