SR - Future Principality Meetings

Conor mac Cinneide carcassonnais at geocities.com
Mon May 18 23:34:55 PDT 1998

First, Gunnora made me want to respond, and then Kief said part of
what I wanted to say.

But, Kief's suggestion is a good one, and I will even go farther, and
make the following suggestion.  I suggest two future meetings.  One to
be held in the Southern Region, but at a time suggested by members of
the Western Region, when they would like to come down and discuss
their ideas with us.  The second meeting (though of course it could be
the first) to be held in the Western Region, for the same purpose.  If
they cannot or will not travel down here, and if we cannot or will not
travel up there, then this principality suggestion is a bad idea.

I have no interest in creating a large principality, just so that we
have a good chance of being a kingdom.  I am not quite out there with
Kief, but I have not interest in breaking away from Ansteorra in the
foreseeable future.  All things change, but for now I am interested in
a small principality.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo