SR - thank you

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 07:58:11 PDT 1998

I would like to thank all that came a had fun in Bryn Gwlad's Rapier List this
past weekend. I hope that everyone who fought or watched had a good time. At
this time I would like to congratulate afew people.

M. Antoine Dore for persuading 8 out of 10 people to join his team in the
Mutiny Round.

HE Kayleigh Drake for showing that with gold, wine, and a courtesan you can do
anything. <G> (for those of you who were not there she was able to buy off her
crew and or opponents with one of the three listed above.It was much fun to
watch .

and
Lady Isobel Hadleigh our new Rapier Champion who won thru skill at arms and
wit . The only fighter i know that fight's better (acting) drunk.

Congrats to all who entered this year and I hope to see you all next year.

Ld Pieter Rausch
Cadet to Don Jeremy
ExChampion of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra