SR - Bjornsborg Event Washed Out

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Sat Oct 17 18:18:55 PDT 1998

    Greetings All,

    As everyone no doubt knows, the Bjornsborg event was, quite literally,
flooded out today. We just received word from friends in Bjornsborg that the
last few people who were stranded at the site were rescued by the National
Guard. As far as we know, everyone who was at the site is safe and sound.
However, there are a few people who were headed to the site who have not yet
checked in. If anyone on this list was headed to the site, or was at the
site, and hasn't yet spoken to any family or friends in the area, please
call around let everyone know that you're okay. We don't want to sound like
alarmists, we just want to know that everyone is safe.

    Love to all,
    Pendaran & Jehanne