SR - Bjornsborg Event Washed Out

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 02:20:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/18/98 1:16:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
twinoak at shield.com writes:

<<  We don't want to sound like
 alarmists, we just want to know that everyone is safe.

     Love to all,
     Pendaran & Jehanne >>

Actually, not to follow the lead and sound like an even worse alarmist, but
San Antonio and the surrounding area was not the only place hit hard by the
one-two-three punch of hurricane-hurricane-slow-cold-front.

If you are anywhere between Austin and San Antonio and no more than seventy-
five miles to either the East or West, someone close to you may be attempting
to contact you.  Find some way to let them know that you're okay.

I had to contact one of my aunts to let her know I was okay.  Bear and Onion
Creeks where I live were lapping at the top of the bridge crossings, and
that's a near-disaster.

Just a friendly reminder.....

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon  (Paul E."still high and dry" Kiefer, Jr.)