SR - dominics car... suggestion

Carey carey at shield.com
Mon Oct 19 14:08:52 PDT 1998

  ivar wrote something like:
>snip

>There were two vehicles there when I left. One was Dominics van which
>will need a wrecker since he got water in the intake manifold ( I checked
>it, about a cup or so of water came out of the  upper end - not good!)
>The other was Ulliams car. He and his father arrived to work on it just
>as we were leaving.
>
>  snip

            Key Connor here, with regards to dominics van, if he got water
in the intake and it is not a diesel, then remove the spark plugs and turn
it over a couple of times this will remove most of the water and help to
prevent water rust and he maybe able to start it if the ign is dry!!I have
been a mechanic for years, hope this info helps .

                Key Connor, 512-918-0977