SR - The flood.. missing stuff

RoseThstle at aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 16:33:23 PDT 1998

To the flood recovery team..the brave and stalward..

I hate to ask this.. I know so much stuff was left at the site.. but I need to
know.

There was this non-discript Korean war era camping stool I rented from
Lackland.  It is a folding stool.. with a faded army green seat.  If you can
believe it.. they want to charge me $10 for loosing it.  (I told 'em they were
lucky they got the damn tent back..)  So if anyone has it.. let me know please

And where is Thordis's Cauldron?  I kinda feel responsible since I borrowed it
from her.

Thank you again for rescuing our things oh exalted ones..

Caitlin