SR - poll of paid members

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Oct 12 07:20:16 PDT 1998

Gilli Stated:

Now if we were coming up with a name for the *region*, then IMHO that
would
be perfectly acceptable to change "Sothern Region" to ---whatever it
happens
to be.  Then that much could already be in the works and possibly even
passed by the college of heralds by the time the vote for principality
comes
to pass.

Gilli

Pendaran States:

I think that Mistress Aqualanne already commented on Gilli's statement,
but I just wanted to reiterate that naming the *region* is what I am
proposing. Regardless of whether or not we form a principality, I would
love to have a name for the region that sound like a real place name. To
better explain my thinking, people never lived in the "Southern Region
of France", they lived in Aquataine or Provence. There's not a place
named "The Central Region of Italy", but there is a place called
Tuscany. I just think that it would be really cool if we could have the
army of Campoleon (for example, rather than "the Southern Region", take
the field as part of the army of Ansteorra against Trimaris.

Anyway, that's my line of thought. How do others feel about it?

Pendaran