SR - poll of paid members

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Mon Oct 12 14:51:59 PDT 1998

Clarissa writes:

>>>Personally, I think before loads of work are done on
forming a principality, a formal poll of the members in that area should be
conducted.<<<

Unfortunately, until at least the basics (such as the
borders) are taken care of, there's not much to poll. Once a
region is named, perhaps arms are submitted, THEN the
polling process can begin. I see no reason to take a formal
poll now, when my vote (and many others) would depend on
WHAT we're voting for. The informal polls have shown there's
enough interest to start the effort. I, too, like the idea
of naming the region. It's one way to help build the
regional identity needed to make any principality succeed,
true, but I can't see anything BAD about more identity, even
if you're anti-principality.

TuhTahl