SR - poll of paid members

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Mon Oct 12 16:09:41 PDT 1998

>>>Call me an idiot (Oh, yes you already have)<<<

Well, actually, no. I *implied* (in a private message) that
you were being an idiot, in an effort to get you to stop
what I consider obstructionist action...but, since you
insist...<shrug> <grin> you're an idiot! (feel properly
abused now?)

>>>but we'd be chosening a name *for * the southern region
and perhaps any other group that may later decide
to join it.<<<

very true.

>>>We would be polling the southern region.  I don't think any other region
would care much what we call ourselves.<<<

True, but there's a big difference between a poll to name the region (which
is not specifically governed by corpora, and does not neccessarily have to be
a poll of paid members, though that's one option), and the pricipality
polling,
(which is a specific process governed by corpora)

TuhTahl