SR - poll of paid members

Dottie Elliott difirenze at usa.net
Mon Oct 12 16:10:48 PDT 1998

>Unfortunately, until at least the basics (such as the
>borders) are taken care of, there's not much to poll.

Well, a formal poll could find out what borders are most popular. That
would be one purpose of the poll and a helpful one at that. There is no
reason a formal poll of what has been informally done (are you
for/against a principality with borders a, borders b, etc) could not be
conducted.

The borders of the region are presently already set. The regional name we
are discussing will apply to those border only. Any arms for that region
would also apply only to that region and name. Having a regional name and
arms in no way affects how I might vote on an entirely different issue:
becoming a principality.

Clarissa