SR - poll of paid members

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Mon Oct 12 16:20:14 PDT 1998

Clarissa writes:

>>>Well, a formal poll could find out what borders are most
popular. That would be one purpose of the poll and a helpful
one at that. There is no reason a formal poll of what has
been informally done (are you for/against a principality
with borders a, borders b, etc) could not be conducted.<<<

Hmm, very true-I hadn't thought of solidifying support
(or lack of same) in that fashion. That could be useful,
although it may be premature-I'd rather see a named region
first...still, it's a good thought, and there's no reason
it couldn't be done simultaneously.

TuhTahl