SR - Treasurer (fwd)

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Oct 13 07:19:28 PDT 1998

And I have not heard of anyone wanting to take over this spot.  If
someone would like to, I will be glad to relinquish the office since I
have had it now for six years and  am starting to get a little burned
out with being an officer and also my mundane responsibilities at work
have increased since I changed jobs so it's getting harder and harder to
go to events.  I have made this known to the Kingdom Treasurer for some
time now (almost two years) and have recieved no responses back about
others who might wish to take over and give me a break for awhile.  If
there is anyone that wants the position, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Thanks for being patient!
Patty Daude

--------

I'm sending this to the list as the regional treasurer asked not to have
her email address forwarded.

I know that Baroness Mirrim of Bristol submitted an application to the
kingdom treasurer for the post of Southern Regional Treasurer several
months ago. Don Donald, the kingdom treasurer, told me that he would
place Mirrim into the office as soon as he could contact the current
Southern Regional, but hadn't been able to do so. Perhaps Caitlin can
contact the kingdom treasurer, and get things straightened out so Mirrim
can take over the position.

Pendaran