SR - Treasurer (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Oct 13 07:07:11 PDT 1998

----- Forwarded message from "Daude, Patricia (Patty)" <pdaude at PROFDATA.COM> -----

From: "Daude, Patricia (Patty)" <pdaude at PROFDATA.COM>
To: "'Robbie Roberts'" <rroberts at vvm.com>, "'pug at pug.net'" <pug at pug.net>
Subject: RE: SR - Treasurer
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:34:12 -0500

Hello, everyone!

Yes, I (Caitlin MacCaba MacCollough) am still the SR treasurer, but have
been in the process of moving my household and getting repairs made to
my old house in an effort to sell it.  I have had my snail mail
forwarded from day one but no one has submitted anything by that route.
I am still trying to get my address and phone number changed in the
Blackstar.  The only e-mail that I have is here at work so I am
reluctant to give this e-mail address out because it  could get me in
some trouble at my job (you know, personal stuff while at work).  I was
not able to keep my old phone number, but my new one is (254) 933-9567
for anyone who is needing to call.  I would appreciate it if someone
(and I don't get on the net to surf since that too would have to be
during business hours and that is REALLY frowned on - too bad I'm not
independently wealthy and wouldn't have to work) would put my new
address and phone number out so people can access it electronically
until I can get it changed Blackstar-wise.  Here is all the information
to be put out...

Patricia M. Daude (known in the society as Caitlin MacCaba MacCollough)
521 Kinney Dr.
Belton, TX  76513
(254) 933-9567  (--and I do have an answering machine for those who
actually like to leave a message for me to call them back!!!  I do take
calls up to 10 pm!!)

Please do not give out my e-mail address, unless it's really necessary.
I'm in the process of getting a computer for the house and when I get
that, I'll be getting set up on e-mail at the house and I'll distribute
that address as well.

And I have not heard of anyone wanting to take over this spot.  If
someone would like to, I will be glad to relinquish the office since I
have had it now for six years and  am starting to get a little burned
out with being an officer and also my mundane responsibilities at work
have increased since I changed jobs so it's getting harder and harder to
go to events.  I have made this known to the Kingdom Treasurer for some
time now (almost two years) and have recieved no responses back about
others who might wish to take over and give me a break for awhile.  If
there is anyone that wants the position, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Thanks for being patient!
Patty Daude

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Richard "Pug" Bainter                 |          GlobeSet, Inc.
System & Network Admin. Manager       |  1250 S. Capital of Tx Hwy, 1-300