SR - Principality law question

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Fri Oct 16 08:25:32 PDT 1998

On 16 Oct 98, at 5:58, maddie teller-kook wrote:

> While I can agree that requiring the crown is another 'burden' for them. ....

as kingdom grows, new groups form, new regional identities solidify, this
does become a logistical problem (perhaps we should setup a clone lab
somewhere).  historically, the crown could not be everywhere, so it was
common to send a representative who was the designated eye's / ear's /
tongue for the crown (a virtual crown ????) ... such "deputizing" of agents
would go a long way to make the burden of the crown a lot more tolerable

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves