SR - Principality law question

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Fri Oct 16 08:25:32 PDT 1998

On 16 Oct 98, at 0:02, Brent & Susan Rachel wrote:

> I received a very good comment/question re the proposed Principality
> laws.
>
> The proposed laws currently would establish a system in which each
> outgoing Coronet would invest the incoming one.  The investing would
> officially end one reign and begin the next.
>
> The comment concerned the degree of separation that might create between a
> Principality and it mother Kingdom.  Could we not arrange for the Crown to
> invest each successive Coronet.

why not have the coronet invested from the hand of the previous to the next
coronet, but with the crown (or their representive) present to observe and
sanction the transfer of power.  this would show unique tradition and
suitable seperation, but also show that we are still part of the kingdom

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves