SR - Flood

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Sun Oct 18 14:31:54 PDT 1998

Ivar here, back from Whitewater (Bjornsborgs site). A large crew of
really wet people showed up this afternoon and removed virtually all
personal and Baronial stuff from the site.

There were two vehicles there when I left. One was Dominics van which
will need a wrecker since he got water in the intake manifold ( I checked
it, about a cup or so of water came out of the  upper end - not good!)
The other was Ulliams car. He and his father arrived to work on it just
as we were leaving.

Master Leon Dunn showed up to help. He took Pendaran and Jehannes very
wet camp site up north with him. We also had Lady Arianwen who drove down
from the north part of Midrealm  for the event out there helping take
everything down. It was good to see her back in the lands of Bjornsborg.

There were many people there who took lots of personal items found on the
site home. If you left something at the site it probably is in Bjornsborg
at some ones house drying out right now. Most everything will show up at
the populace meeting, so be there to claim it.

The BFT is still up. We will get a crew together later this week to go
out and take it down. This will not happen until it is dry up there. Nara
(our beloved Seneschal)  will coordinate this, just as soon as I call her
and let her know she needs to do it.

If you have questions or comments, call or e-mail me.

Thanks to all who showed up at the event on Friday and those who showed
up today to help take stuff down.

Ivar