SR - Flood

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Sun Oct 18 09:09:35 PDT 1998

According to Ivar (this is Ealasaid-his daughter) Christiana did not have
to be rescued by the National Guard.  This is known from Christiana
herself.

There is a crew of a bunch of crazy people going up to the site now (as
of 10:30 a.m.) to retrieve everyone's belongings and hopefully the BFT.
The known people are Ivar, Mikkel(my husband), Jusrick, Thorguard(who has
not left the site), Aelwulf, and a few others that I'm unsure of.

They have gotten word from the Comal Sheriff's Department that the route
from US Highway 281 to Highway 46 to FM3159 to FM309 is all clear and
open.  At least two people had called and confirmed that.

I have made Ivar promise to call periodically to update Catriona and I.
And as soon as we hear anything from them we will update you folks.

I hope everyone is doing well and out of harms way.  If anyone is aware
of other situations, please let us know.

Love to all,

Lady Ealasaid MacEunruig