SR - The flood.. missing stuff

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Tue Oct 20 14:21:48 PDT 1998

RoseThstle at aol.com wrote:

> There was this non-discript Korean war era camping stool I rented from
> Lackland.  It is a folding stool.. with a faded army green seat.  If you can
> believe it.. they want to charge me $10 for loosing it.  (I told 'em they were
> lucky they got the damn tent back..)  So if anyone has it.. let me know please

We have a small folding stool with SVRO LAFB written in black marker on either
side.  A little muddy for the wear, but intact.   It might be a little stinky,
too.  We have the world's largest hanging mildew farm, (fondly referred to here as
the the Hanging Mildew Gardens of Babylon) growing in our garage.  Give us a call
to set up a time to get it.  And to browse!  We have a lot of stuff!!

Kazimir and Kate