SR - The flood.. missing stuff

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Tue Oct 20 19:08:54 PDT 1998

You know, I think that those gardens are becoming very popular - we've
started one in our garage, and it's spilling out into the driveway.

We ran out of room to lay things out to dry Sunday evening, like the
sleeping bags, so we laid them out on the driveway to "dry".  Now we have
pretty green streaks of dye on our drive.  Extra intelligence points for us
on that one!!!