SR - Principality law question

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:02:09 PDT 1998

Baron Pendaran, the Terrible, wrote:

>Daniel prosed on about heirs to thrones before making the following
>statements:
>
>However, if a southern barony wanted to wickedly depose their baron and
>baroness, say, and make themselves available to get a new one every 6
>months, it'd be a
>lovely period notion.  Their baron/ess would be rather busy with other
>things, so maybe they could get away with more stuff.  No more debates
>about the succession.  Hmmm, some advantages indeed!
>
>Not to make any existing Southern barons or baronesses nervous, of
>course.
>
>Daniel "South Forks, you have a call at the gules courtesy phone"
>de Lincolia

>====
>
>A southern Baron responds:
>
>Say Daniel, ever wonder what the view of the river from those pikes on
>the bridge is like? ;>
>
>Pendaran "There's always room in the oubliette for one more" Glamorgan

Good Sir, are you thinking that the Incipient Master was referring to
you? Could be he was thinking of Raimond and Mari, being as Bjornsborg
is prone to revolutionary ideas. If you feel that your Barony would do
something revolting, I am shocked! :-))) I have never seen Bryn Gwlad do
anything revolting......wait a minute, a lot of them do dress real
funny. In fact a lot of them dress rather revoltingly to my eyes. Oh my
God, it was Pendaran that Daniel was talking about. Call out your guard,
no wait many of them dress wierd too. Been nice knowing you Pendaran.

<BIG GRIN>

Ivar "it never hurts to stir it up" Runamagi