SR - Principality law question

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Tue Oct 20 23:07:14 PDT 1998

Some deranged viking grandfather said:

>>Pendaran "There's always room in the oubliette for one more" Glamorgan
>Good Sir, are you thinking that the Incipient Master was referring to
>you? Could be he was thinking of Raimond and Mari, being as Bjornsborg
>is prone to revolutionary ideas. If you feel that your Barony would do
>something revolting, I am shocked! :-))) I have never seen Bryn Gwlad do
>anything revolting......wait a minute, a lot of them do dress real
>funny. In fact a lot of them dress rather revoltingly to my eyes. Oh my
>God, it was Pendaran that Daniel was talking about. Call out your guard,
>no wait many of them dress wierd too. Been nice knowing you Pendaran.

><BIG GRIN>
>
>Ivar "it never hurts to stir it up" Runamagi

Pendaran's resopnse:

*sigh* Everyone knows not to listen to Northmen concering matters of dress.
They're one step out of animal skins and only a half a step out of the
caves. Most people know not to pay attention to anyone whose last name means
"letter belly". What's in a name? You figure it out. Finally, all who know
Ivar are very aware that his lovely daughter who is about to become a mommy
is darned lucky that she got her looks from her mother. Let's hope that the
baby get's his or her looks from the women in that family! ;-)

In all seriousness, Ivar, please give all of our love to your deal lady,
Catriona. Jehanne and I hope that she is well. And please extend that
greeting of love to Elysiad (whose name I'm sure I just horrible
misspelled). We're all waiting for news about the little Runamagi that's on
its way. :-)

All the best, my friend!
Pendaran