SR - How many Norsemen does it take?

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:30:34 PDT 1998

<g>

This whole thread has me really confused.  These strange European
notions about the way to do things don't seem to be capable of producing
real results.

First off, why in heaven's name would anyone want to sorround a
Frenchman?  What good can you get out of him even if you manage it?

And I thought the point of being a Viking in France was the gold plate
and wine barrels in French houses.  If the house owner's aim is to run
around and avoid being sorrounded, why not just get down to business?
And what's so great about being unsorroundable if the house is being
looted?

Haven't you people ever read Sun-Tzu?  No wonder European wars drag on
forever without ever really solving anything.  All this running around
and sorrounding leaves them too tired to shoot straight.  :-)

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra